The LSU Ring
From stately oaks and broad magnolias to the thrill of Saturday night in Tiger Stadium, the LSU Ring is a permanent symbol of your LSU experience and connection to past, present, and future LSU students. Long considered a Tiger tradition and academic milestone for juniors, the LSU Ring is reserved for alumni, currently enrolled undergraduates who have completed 75 credit hours, and currently enrolled graduate students who have completed 18 credit hours.
For more information, see LSU Ring FAQ.
Summer & Fall 2018 key dates
- June 7 -- Graduate Appreciation Day (Barnes & Noble LSU) – Thurs. (10 a.m.--4 p.m.)
- August 20--24 -- LSU Ring Week (Barnes & Noble LSU) – Mon.-Wed. (10 a.m.--5 p.m.); Thurs.-Fri. (10 a.m.--3 p.m.)
- September 11--12 -- LSU Grad Fair (Barnes & Noble LSU) – Tues.-Wed. (10 a.m.--5 p.m.)
- November 4 -- LSU Ring Ceremony (LSU Union Theater)
Links & Highlights
- Order your LSU Ring
- See and download the LSU Ring symbols poster
Get more information about LSU Ring options by visiting the LSU site at Balfour.com or call 1-866-BALFOUR
Nominate someone for the Forever LSU Ring Award
Learn about the LSU Ring Ceremony
- Share pictures of your LSU Ring with #LSUring
Watch the video - "The Making of the LSU Ring"
Send us your questions about the LSU Ring Ceremony or other associated LSU traditions. Geaux Tigers!