Campus Life holds annual selections in the fall for student leaders who serve in our Campus Life organizations from January through December of the following calendar year.
This year, we will be accepting applications for each of these leadership positions beginning in the fall semester.
Student leadership positions are available in
After completing a leadership term in a Campus Life student organization a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to manage emotions when encountering stressful situations.
- Utilize appropriate resources to successfully solve a problem faced in their leadership role.
- Employ strategies to successfully manage a conflict with other organizational leaders.
- Value diverse perspectives on issues.
- Describe their personal leadership style using one or more leadership models.
- Apply knowledge gained in Campus Life to professional goals.