Business Residential College
Jordan M. Lizana, Academic Services Coordinator
BRC-115 West Hall, 225-578-4977
BEC-2000 Business Education Complex, 225-578-3211
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
The Business Residential College (BRC) is a living-learning environment where the next generation of business leaders are assisted in acclimating to the culture of the E. J. Ourso College and of business in general.
Academic amenities are a major reason why first-year students should consider living in the BRC - residents learn together in reserved sections of core freshmen business classes. Academic advisors and instructors hold office hours on-site. There are group study and meeting rooms in the building, and supplemental instruction/tutoring in economics, mathematics, and accounting is available.
Residents also participate in programs - visits by business professionals, resume and interviewing workshops, and social events - designed to introduce them to a business climate and aid in a successful freshman year.
Reasons to consider the BRC:
- Academic benefits
- On-campus living with no monthly bills
- Beautiful facility and courtyard located near Tiger Stadium, Middleton Library, the Quad, and dining
- Female and male designated wings
- Suite-style rooms
- Security-Card access
- On-site living room, library, study rooms, classrooms, and computer lab
- Exclusive events and activities