PhD Student, Department of Marketing
2114J Business Education Complex South
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- MBA , Missouri State University
Selected Research Publications
- Lastner, M., Rast, R., and Andzulis, J. (2016). Creating Win-Win Collaborations for Students: An Immersive Learning Project for Advanced Sales Courses. Journal for Advancement of Marketing Education, (Spring 2016).
- Rast, R., Moffett, J. W., and Andzulis, J. (2015, November). Does eWOM Affect Touch and Purchase Intention?. Presented at 2015 Society for Marketing Advances Conference (SMA) sponsored by SMA, San Antonio.
- Rast, R., White, J. C., and Andzulis, J. (2015, November). Word-of-Mouth and Persuasion Knowledge: Which is More Influential in a Sales Situation?. Presented at 2015 Society for Marketing Advances Conference (SMA) sponsored by SMA, San Antonio.
- Lastner, M. and Rast, R. (2015, May). Salespeople as Specific Human Assets: An Application of the Transactional Cost and Relational Approaches to Exchange Governance. Presented at Academy of Marketing Science Conference sponsored by , Denver, CO.
Employed by LSU since
August 18, 2014