Michael A. Johnson
Assistant Professor, Rucks Department of Management
2712 Business Education Complex North
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Office Hours: Mon: 1:00pm-2:00pmWed: 1:00pm-2:00pm
- PhD Management, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, 2017
- BBA Music Business, Belmont University, Nashville, TN, 2007
- MBA Management, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ, 2012
- Teaching Interests: Human Resource Mangement, Business Ethics, Organizational Behavior
- Research Interests: Obesity, Gender & Diversity, Justice & Ethics
Selected Research Publications
- Johnson, M., Stevenson, R., and Letwin, C. (2018). A woman's place is in the startup: Exploring stereotype content and investor bias in crowdfunding.. Journal of Business Venturing, 33(6), 813-831.
- Folger, R., Johnson, M., and Letwin, C. (2014). Evolving concepts of evolution: The case of shame and guilt. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 8, 659-671.
- Johnson, M., Schminke, M., and Rice, D. (2015). Justice and organizational structure: A review In R. Cropanzano and M. Ambrose (Ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Justice. New York: Oxford University Pres.