Andrew Caleb Loignon
Assistant Professor, Rucks Department of Management
2716 Business Education Complex North
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, 70803
Andrew received his doctorate in Organizational Science from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Research Interests: Social class in the workplace, work groups and teams, and quantitative methodology.
Selected Research Publications
- Loignon, A., Gooty, J., Rogelberg, S., and Lucianetti, L. (2019). Disagreement in Leader-Follower Dyadic Exchanges: Shared Relationship Satisfaction and Investment as Antecedents. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology.
- Loignon, A., Woehr, D. J, Loughry, M. L, and Ohland, M. W (2018). Elaborating on Team-Member Disagreement: Examining Patterned Dispersion in Team-Level Constructs. Group & Organization Management, , 1059601118776750.
- Loignon, A. and Woehr, D. J (2018). Social class in the organizational sciences: a conceptual integration and meta-analytic review. Journal of Management, 44(1), 61--88.
- Loignon, A., Woehr, D. J, Thomas, J. S, Loughry, M. L, Ohland, M. W, and Ferguson, D. M (2017). Facilitating Peer Evaluation in Team Contexts: The Impact of Frame-of-Reference Rater Training. Academy of Management Learning \& Education, 16(4), 562--578.
- Woehr, D. J, Loignon, A., Schmidt, P. B, Loughry, M. L, and Ohland, M. W (2015). Justifying aggregation with consensus-based constructs: A review and examination of cutoff values for common aggregation indices. Organizational Research Methods, 18(4), 704-737.
Employed by LSU since
August 1, 2018